What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to learning and mastering songwriting
- Showing you how to write with basic entry level chords that even the big boys use
- Showing you how to effortlessly grab your listener and sustain their attention
- Showing you what to write first and how to connect your lyrics to your music
- Showing you how to literally jump start the process for creating a melody
- Showing you techniques that pros use to turn ideas into incredible lyrics
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Professional Songwriting Secrets scores 74.61/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.songwritingtipsonline.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: songwritingtipsonline.com you’ll also be taken through to songwritingtipsonline.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)